[DragonFly - Submit #2176] (Closed) Ready forcommit? Switch PF to use kmalloc instead of zalloc

Jan Lentfer via Redmine bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Tue Nov 15 00:40:07 PST 2011

Issue #2176 has been updated by Jan Lentfer .

Description updated
Status changed from New to Closed

Comitted on Nov 1st.

Jan
Submit #2176: Ready forcommit? Switch PF to use kmalloc instead of zalloc
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/2176

Author: Jan Lentfer
Assignee:
Category:
Target version:

After my little baby break I took on my pf work again. I finalized the
 patch to convert from zalloc to kmalloc. It works fine now on kldload
 and kldunload, no more kmalloc_uninit warnings. Also basic testing
 didn't reveal any problems.

 Here is the patch:
 http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/~lentferj/dragonfly.git/commitdiff/455edff3c06ceb485b321add71d04fc593514079

 Comments please