diskless: remount support for /conf's dirs

Rumko rumcic at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 14:45:17 PST 2010

With the attached patch (also available at
http://www.rumko.net/dragonfly/0001-diskless-introduce-conf-base-default-network-ip-remo.patch)
you can now remount the dirs in /conf so that you can e.g. have
a /conf/10.1.2.3 that gets remounted off the local hdd of that machine before
rc.d/initdiskless actually does it's thing and enables you to have private ssh
keys that other diskless clients cannot access, but still enables you to
exploit /conf to it's fullest.
--
Please do not CC me, since I already receive everything from these MLs.

Regards,
Rumko
0001-diskless-introduce-conf-base-default-network-ip-remo.patch