LAST CALL FOR TEST: Re: Suggestion: Removal of BIND from base / Import alternative DNS Library ldns / import dig replacement drill

Jan Lentfer Jan.Lentfer at web.de
Thu Apr 8 21:01:49 PDT 2010

YONETANI Tomokazu schrieb:
Hi.

On Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 06:16:12AM +0200, Jan Lentfer wrote:

I have rebased my work on the latest master.
http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/~lentferj/dragonfly.git

Although it shares the prefix with rndc or rndc-confgen, rndcontrol
has nothing to do with ISC BIND :)  Please be sure to unstage it from
22a6bbb1, and remove any rndcontrol* lines from 7c704b13, before
pushing it to crater.

Absolutley right and I thought I fixed that a while ago, must have
slipped in again. Thanks for reviewing!

Jan