Various changes for diskless

Rumko rumcic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 14:26:51 PDT 2010

Attached patches fix a bug (by default, the mfs mount for /etc is too small for
our /etc due to the big blacklists in etc/ssh/), remove a check for devfs (we
have had devfs for quite a while now, so we probably do not need to check for
it's existance anymore) and replace the usage of mfs with tmpfs (due to the
ability of tmpfs to use swap when available, I believe it is a better choice).
--
Regards,
Rumko