make nrelease: get rid of cvsup; we no longer depend on it

Sascha Wildner saw at online.de
Wed Sep 9 11:43:46 PDT 2009

YONETANI Tomokazu schrieb:
Even if we rip the cvsup package from our LiveCD, it doesn't mean
users are no longer able to download cvsup-bootstrap-YYYYMMDD.tgz from
DragonFly website, right?  I can't think of a situation where you can
checkout the source trees or retrieve the CVS repositories BUT not
the cvsup binary.
Yes of course they still are...

I would have never imagined that there could be so much contention about
a harmless 850k program. :)

But OK, if it really offends so much, I give up my resistance. Remove it
if you must.

Regards,
Sascha
--