[issue1615] Clean up bind commit to master, revert to vendor

Jan.Lentfer at web.de Jan.Lentfer at web.de
Wed Nov 25 03:56:27 PST 2009

Zitat von "Simon 'corecode' Schubert (via DragonFly issue tracker)"
<submit at crater.dragonflybsd.org>:

Yes, we should decide.  But both should be on the same branch, for
coherency.
Reasons for master:
- those files don't belong to the tar ball
Reasons for vendor branch:
- the READMEs describe the files (and what was removed) of the tar ball
I don't mind either, just coherency.  I propose to decide on what goes
where first, and after that do the import.  Or at least pack both files
into the same branch.
According to development(7) both should go on master:
"Now you are free to change the sources in contrib/foo, since you are back
on the master branch.  The first thing to do is to add README.DRAGONFLY
and README.DELETED."
Just advises from irc where to split. So I wil stick to what is in
development(7) and put both on master.

Regards

Jan