ACPI update

Edward O'Callaghan eocallaghan at auroraux.org
Sat Nov 7 09:14:55 PST 2009

Hi,

Its got nothing to do with the ACPI changes.
I also seen this, move to another virtual terminal. Your see gettty
pegging the cpu at around 97% as it loops. (if I am thinking of the
same bug I saw the other day), any way, does not look complex to fix.

Cheers,
Edward.

2009/11/7  <justin at shiningsilence.com>:
>> Hi Polachok,
>>
>> I've just tried the USB image in my Acer Aspire One. It boots fine but
>> once it reaches the part where the login is displayed, it shows the
>> DFBSD logo like in a infinite loop and no login prompt is showed. I
>> can't try CD ISO because this notebook lacks of CD drive.
>
> What does the "normal" DragonFly USB image do?  If that one has the same
> problem, then we know it's not the ACPI changes causing it.  Plus I'm
> curious to see if it works on that model Acer - I don't recall if it was
> tried before.

Edward O'Callaghan
http://www.auroraux.org/
eocallaghan at auroraux dot org