another undo patch: a feature request and implementation, should it be of interest

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Mar 29 00:47:54 PDT 2009

:Here goes. Also includes the changes in the earlier bugfix patch (for
:making ts2 be used at all after being set in main()) from the mail
:before this whole thread, so if committed, both (fix and feature) are
:resolved.
:
: -  Joel K. Pettersson

    It looks very nice.  I have committed it along with some additional
    augmentation of the documentation.  I also adjusted the code so if
    two -t options are given it automatically defaults to DIFF mode (-d),
    unless overridden.