lockmgr_sleep() (was Re: ssleep() (was Re: mention msleep() in porting_drivers.txt))

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu May 8 21:33:36 PDT 2008

:Well, I have picked one months ago and explained why. Matt disagreed, I
:offered counter-arguments (see quoted discussion). If he's got something more
:convincing to respond with, I want to know. After all, we're (supposed to be)
:changing the interface to make it better not to make it the way *I* like it :)
:
:That said, I *am* going to time out before my ping counter wraps around :)
:
:Aggelos

    Oh, its ok.  Minor semantic disagreements shouldn't prevent useful code
    from going in.  Choose something and throw it in.

					<dillon at backplane.com>