log stray interrupts only if bootverbose is YES

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Mar 23 14:30:02 PDT 2008

:On Sunday 23 March 2008 Matthew Dillon wrote:
:>     That kinda kills the point of the logging.  The stray interrupt
:> reporting stops when it hits 100.  Maybe make that a
:> sysctl-configurable value instead of outright disabling the reporting.
:
:Well, I think that 100 is just too much. I also have a patch applied
:locally to solve the problem, but instead of disabling it completely, I
:lowered the number of reports to 10. Although I have ppc0 (and it's
:working actually), I also get stray interrupts 7 on my Thinkpad X61s.
:
:--
:Hasso

    10 seems reasonable, go ahead and commit that change.  We might want
    to be able to sysctl the value up for development/testing purposes, but
    a default value of 10 is good.

					<dillon at backplane.com>