Kick dhcpd in base ? [was: Re: OpenBSD dhclient]

Chris Turner c.turner at 199technologies.org
Thu Mar 20 05:29:35 PDT 2008

Chris Turner wrote:
Like handling domain names beginning with digits..

(see previous post from me on this issue)

will the PF integration work ?
our PF is not really up to date w/r/t things like tagging, etc..
if someone wants to pull up the Open dhcpd.conf parser ...

really though - I'm not using DHCPD on DF, and I am using it on Open,
where I have to build the port anyway..
so whatver people want - though if the Open server is imported - can
someone at least put a note in a BUGS section about the digit-dns-issue?