Installer import into HEAD

Dave Hayes dave at jetcafe.org
Fri Mar 7 14:02:00 PST 2008

Dave Hayes <dave at jetcafe.org> writes:
> Personally I care not where they actually go, and I do care that I don't
> create some off the wall structure that doesn't go against or orthogonal
> to the logic that the current structure has.

Too much reversability thinking here. This sentence should read:

"Personally I care not where they actually go, and I do care that I don't
 create some off the wall structure that goes against or orthogonal
 to the logic that the current structure has."

Mea culpa.
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org

None should say "I can trust" or "I cannot trust" until they
are the master of the option of trusting or not trusting.