RFC3542 support on DragonFly BSD.

Dashu Huang hds719 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 16:04:58 PDT 2008

Hi Hasso
Another question, in your email, you said that "There is just no point
to preserve the code for compatibility with RFC2292", do you mean all
the RFC2292 related codes that have been obsolete by RFC3542 should be
removed from the OS (for example inet6_option_space,
inet6_rthdr_add()), or you just mean we can remove RH0?
As I know, in current FreeBSD OS those old RFC2292 related API such as
"inet6_option_space(), inet6_rthdr_add()" are preserved.

Thanks!
Huang Dashu