RFC3542 support on DragonFly BSD.

Dashu Huang hds719 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 15:13:37 PDT 2008

Hi Hasso:
Thanks for comment, :)
The routing header type 0 is removed in the codes, I have make some
mistake in the document, and I will correct it now, :)
And the whole world is ok after rm routing header type 0, I have
change all the codes that related to routing header types 0, and
rebuild the world & kernel.
Thanks!
Have a good vocation!
Huang Dashu