MPLS support for DragonFly

Nuno Antunes nuno.antunes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 14:34:54 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I have this patch [1] sitting in my tree for several months now (just
caught up with HEAD last weekend) but maybe it's time to ask others
opinion before it grows spider webs on it :). It adds MPLS (Multi
Protocol Label Switching) support to DragonFly and still has some
loose ends but basically it works. For now, only static mpls routes
are supported. To make it really usable, an LDP and / or RSVP
implementation would be needed to accompany it. If reviews are
positive I would like to put it in and commit it maybe after the
release in order to allow for wider testing.

[1] http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~nant/wip/mpls-20080701.patch

Thanks,
Nuno