/usr/Makefile needs to be updated for 2.0 (release-src-cvsup)

Michael Neumann mneumann at ntecs.de
Tue Jul 29 06:19:15 PDT 2008

Sascha Wildner wrote:
Michael Neumann schrieb:
Hi,

The release-src-cvsup target still contains the RELEASE_1_12 tag,
which should instead be:

   -rDragonFly_RELEASE_2_0_Slip

I don't know where to find this file in the source tree, so I can't
fix it myself. Anyone?
Thanks, I've fixed it.
Thanks! While we are at it, how about adding "pkgsrc-wip" checkouts to
it? That should make trying out work-in-progress packages a lot easier.
It's so annoying to have to go to the webpage to just look up the
details how to get it.
# all:
	@echo "Install or update /usr/pkgsrc/wip using NetBSD.se anoncvs"
	@echo "    make pkgsrc-wip-checkout"
	@echo "    make pkgsrc-wip-update"
	@echo ""
pkgsrc-wip-checkout:
	cd ${.CURDIR}; \
	mkdir -p pkgsrc/wip; \
	cd pkgsrc; \
	cvs -d anoncvs at anoncvs.NetBSD.se:/cvsroot checkout wip
pkgsrc-wip-update:
	cd ${.CURDIR}/pkgsrc; \
	cvs -d anoncvs at anoncvs.NetBSD.se:/cvsroot update -Pd wip
Regards,

  Michael