lockmgr_sleep() (was Re: ssleep() (was Re: mention msleep() in porting_drivers.txt))

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Feb 10 12:52:20 PST 2008

     Please keep in mind that we are branching the code-base today :-)
     Maybe save the changes until after we branch.

     With regards to argument order, I think it is being overthought and
     what we really need to do is to use a similar argument order to
     what FreeBSD uses just to keep things sane for those of us who
     regularly look at multiple project's sources.

     That means make it the second argument, just like we've always had
     and just like FreeBSD has.