switch dymmynet from mbuf based tagging to m_tag

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Oct 21 09:40:39 PDT 2007

:Hi all,
:
:Followin patcch switches dymmynet from mbuf based tagging to m_tag:
:http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/dummynet_mtag.diff
:
:Please review it.  If no objection comes, it will committed three days later.
:
:Best Regards,
:sephe

     I didn't test it but it looks like a nice cleanup.  I do have one
     concern, and that is the 'rule' is being referenced in the mtag
     (and was referenced in the mbuf originally as well)... what happens
     if the rule is deleted while there are packets in transit referencing
     it?

					<dillon at backplane.com>