cvs commit: src/lib Makefile src/lib/libpthread Makefile README dummy.c

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri May 4 23:54:19 PDT 2007

:Here's my attempt.
:
:Joe

    Looks good!  I haven't had a chance to test it yet (got a ton
    of uncommitted stuff I have to commit first).

    If you'd like to use the time to make a slight change, actually two
    small changes, that would be great.  See here where you print the TID ?

:-	col = printf("%6d %-8.*s ", kth->ktr_pid, MAXCOMLEN, kth->ktr_comm);
:+	col = printf("%6d %6d %-8.*s ", kth->ktr_pid, kth->ktr_tid, MAXCOMLEN, kth->ktr_comm);

    What I would like is it to print the PID and TID as %6d:%-6d instead,
    and only print the PID (i.e. just %6d) if the TID is 0.

    Yah, yah, I know.. its simple stuff.  But it actually is beneficial
    having you do it instead of me at the moment, I'm hip deep in reworking
    vnode ref counting to use SYSREF.

					<dillon at backplane.com>