[patch] merge emulation/posix4 into kernel

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Jun 25 22:13:57 PDT 2007

:Here's a patch to merge sys/emulation/posix4 into the kernel proper.
:This stems from my needing to use pthread_*() in the vkernel and was
:recommended by corecode in #dragonflybsd.  Please review.
:
:Thanks,
:Joe

    It looks pretty good, but if we are going to do this I need
    to repo-copy those files first so we don't lose the CVS history,
    and then generate a commit relative to the repo-copy.  So don't
    commit anything.   If/when you think it is ready to go I'll do the
    repo-copy/merge/commit for it.