Second patch for CARP

Gergo Szakal bastyaelvtars at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 16:01:07 PDT 2007

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 21:43:28 +0200
Baptiste Ritter <baptiste.ritter at ulp.u-strasbg.fr> wrote:

> May be, your patch files is damaged ; you should directly wget the
> file from http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/file261/carp-20070529BR01.patch
>
> For information, the version of my patch software is 2.0-12u8-OpenBSD
> and my md5sum of the "wgeted" file is fa0361adf7c2a34a92f7637278e44b3f

I was thinking the same and tried 3 different ways but looks like the
attachment got corrupted somehow, because even extracting from the mail
archive site's code failed, not to talk of FTP, Samba and other
protocols.

Either way, this works. Thank you, and I'll insult you next week if I
have errors. I did RTFM, so I know what I should do.

Se you soon,

--
Gergo Szakal MD <bastyaelvtars at gmail.com>
University Of Szeged, HU

/* Please do not CC me with replies, thank you. */