diskless.pach

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Apr 26 16:36:38 PDT 2007

:Also:
: - we don't have /stand; gzip(1) and cpio(1) lives in /usr/bin
:New patch attached.
:
:Do we need to use absolute path names for commands? PATH is set in /etc/rc.
:We still use lots of commands in /ec/rc.d/*diskless w/o absolute path name.
:
: -thomas

     Ok, I've committed it.  Since it was broken originally its ok if
     we wind up doing a couple of commits to get it right.

     Generally speaking, its a good idea to use absolute paths in the
     RC scripts because they can be called from several different contexts.