stge(4) gigE

Sepherosa Ziehau sepherosa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 22:27:39 PST 2006

Hi all,

I have ported stge(4) from FreeBSD, which supports:
    o   Antares Microsystems Gigabit Ethernet
    o   ASUS NX1101 Gigabit Ethernet
    o   D-Link DGE-550T Gigabit Ethernet
    o   IC Plus IP1000A Gigabit Ethernet
    o   Sundance ST-2021 Gigabit Ethernet
    o   Sundance ST-2023 Gigabit Ethernet
    o   Sundance TC9021 Gigabit Ethernet
    o   Tamarack TC9021 Gigabit Ethernet
Apply following patch under src/sys:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/stge.diff
Untar following tar ball under src/sys/dev/netif:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/stge.tbz
Man page is in this tar ball.
It is against HEAD, tested with a D-Link DGE-550T

Please test/review it, if no objection comes, I will commit it this weekend

Best Regards,
sephe
--
Live Free or Die