driver for TI acx100/acx111 based WiFi card

Sepherosa Ziehau sepherosa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 05:27:11 PST 2006

Hi all,

Sascha Wildner and I have ported a new driver for TI acx100/acx111
based WiFi NIC.

The new driver (including necessary userspace utility and man pages) is at:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/acx/if_acx.diff

We have tested this driver with following hardwares:
DLINK-520+
DLINK-650+
DLINK-G520+
DLINK-G650+

Though both infrastructured mode and adhoc mode are supported, it may
not work well in adhoc mode.  PBCC based rate, 22Mbit/s, is not
supported yet

This driver is based on acx100 developed by people at wlan.kewl.org,
although most parts are rewritten.  Meaning of hardware registers and
layout are based on a linux driver developed by people at
acx100.sourceforge.net

Please test/review this driver.

If no objection comes, I will commit this patch one week later

Best Regards,
sephe

--
Live Free or Die