A mobile user's wishlist

YONETANI Tomokazu qhwt+dfly at les.ath.cx
Wed Jun 21 15:36:31 PDT 2006

On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 06:23:20PM +0000, Johannes Hofmann wrote:
> >  http://les.ath.cx/DragonFly/est-cc1.diff.gz
>
> The patch works fine for me. Do you plan to commit it?

Committed :)

> I want to wait for the kernel part to be commited before trying
> to get DragonFly support for estd integrated in pkgsrc.
> BTW. Is it possible to compile est support as a kernel module
> with your patch?

Yes, the kernel module version of est driver is also hooked into module
build, so you don't need to do anything special to build it, but for
impatient people:
  cd /sys/dev/est && make obj && make depend && make && make install

CPU_ENABLE_EST option in LINT will tell you about future breakages
(if any) about this driver.

Thanks.