Various updates to the handbook

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Tue Aug 15 05:48:41 PDT 2006

On Tue, August 15, 2006 5:28 am, Victor Balada Diaz wrote:

> It's not because there are some FreeBSD material there, but because
> when I updated the X11 chapter i got material copyrighted in the
> last two years.

Hmm.  This leads me to think of something else.  Looking at the legal notice:

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~justin/handbook/LEGALNOTICE.html

"Redistributions of source code (SGML DocBook) must retain the above
copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer as
the first lines of this file unmodified."

The original copyright mentioned FreeBSD, not DragonFly.  From what I'm
reading, it looks like what we need to to reproduce the FreeBSD license
verbatim, as it's required, and _also_ have a new version to cover our
work.