nfe(4) for nVidia GigE

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Aug 27 00:27:41 PDT 2006

:Do you mean after the KICK in watchdog handler, normal TX intr
:behaviour restores?  mmm, IMHO, that means our TX descs are setup
:properly, but some unknown registers are not setup properly, or it may
:be a hardware bug :P
:
:Best Regards,
:sephe

    Yes, that is what seems to happen.  When the watchdog just has the
    reinit code, my system never recovers.  I just get a continuous stream
    of watchdog timeouts.  But with the KICK code in there, it recovers
    instantly and doesn't have to reinit.   Something definitely is not
    being initialized properly.