layout opinions

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Apr 1 20:17:23 PST 2006

:...
:> I'm specifically interested in suggestions for other needed sections or
:> information - I'd like to get past fiddling with layout and onto actual
:> content.
:>
:>
:
:I think the mail archive should be linked to from the mailing lists
:page. At least that is the first place I would look for to find
:archives. By the way, why do the mailing lists point to the dbsdlog?
:
:Trevor

    I would be even more radical.  Have a 'Community' section that
    includes the mailing list information, the mailing list archives,
    USENET news server interface, and Wiki.