strmode() changes

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at in-nomine.org
Tue Sep 20 01:47:43 PDT 2005

-On [20050920 02:52], Jeremy C. Reed (reed at xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>I am receiving errors like
>/usr/obj/home/reed/src/world_i386/usr/include/string.h:95: error: syntax
>error before "char"
>in many files.
>
>mode_t is not defined for string.h for various
>src/lib/libc/citrus/citrus*c files. I am simply reordering by putting the
>include for sys/types.h before the include of string.h.
>
>May I commit the following? (Also I have a few more like this since I made
>this diff.)

I've added sys/types.h to string.h if it has not been defined yet.

However, those citrus files should be changed regardless.  They do not
follow either NetBSD or DragonFly style which states that sys/types.h should
always be one of the first include files.

Joerg, since you've got an active line with NetBSD and the citrus
implementation, can you pick this up?

Thanks Jeremy,

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.andf.info/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
A friend is a single soul dwelling in two bodies...