802.11 patch

Martin P. Hellwig mhellwig at xs4all.nl
Sat Nov 26 02:34:58 PST 2005

walt wrote:
Martin P. Hellwig wrote:
...So I expect I need current right? Need to whipe NetBSD then ;-)
Wait, maybe not.  Are you out of disk space, or just out of partitions?
You can run DragonFly from an extended/logical partition now, unlike
NetBSD/OpenBSD.
Not really both ot them, but I only have XP and a BSD on my laptop as I
have multitude of other OS'es running on Virtual PC & VMWare.
Since I am an administrator of too much machines/platforms I am more
interested to get an OS running and doing a job then to fiddle and make
all hardware work.

--
mph