802.11 patch

Andrew Atrens atrens at nortelnetworks.com
Fri Nov 25 05:57:59 PST 2005

Jay wrote:
On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 01:01:36PM -0500, Andrew Atrens wrote:

brings in new 802.11 stack from FreeBSD-current

Please don't send 1.4Mb patches to mailing lists.  It's very annoying to the
many of us.  While I deeply appreciate your effort, in the future please
take submissions this large and place them on a web/ftp server and include a
link for people to download it.
Thanks!

http://atrens.ca/802_11-Preview.diff

It's been there since late September and uploaded by many folks.

It breaks iwi, ipw, wi and ndis, but not *that* badly. ;)

I strongly suggest someone else run with this, as I mentioned back in September,
I'm throttled for time ..
Andrew.