Fwd: Re: dragonflybsd weblink

Chris Hope - Linux CD Mall orders at linuxcdmall.com
Sat May 28 14:01:43 PDT 2005

I'm forwarding this request as per the email reply from Justin.

Thanks,
Chris

Subject: Re: dragonflybsd weblink
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 01:40
From: justin at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Hi Justin,
>
> I'm emailing you because the contact page on the DragonFly BSD site
> lists the website as part of your contribution.
>
> I was wondering if it's possible to get a link to my site from your
> http://www.dragonflybsd.org/main/download.cgi page under the
> "Commercial Sites" section.
>
> I distribute Linux and BSD on CD at www.linuxcdmall.com - to link
> directly to my DragonFly BSD page you can link to
> http://www.linuxcdmall.com/dragonfly.html
>
> If you are not the right person to email about this could you please
> let me know who I should email.

Normally I would be, but I'm in the middle of moving my house right
 now. If you ask on one of the DragonFly BSD newsgroups,
(submit at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or docs at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), someone else should
 be able to jump on it.

In the unlikely event nobody jumps on this, ask me again in about a
 week, at which point I should be moved and have a stable net
 connection.