Port override skeleton for ffmpeg

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Tue Mar 8 05:46:27 PST 2005

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:41:01 +0100
Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 10:49:06AM +0000, Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:
> >
> > 	Hi,
> >
> > 	The FreeBSD port for ffmpeg does not compile because of the moved
> > bktr and meteor header files. I've placed a DragonFly port override for
> > it at ftp://ftp.sohara.org/pub/ffmpeg.tar.gz.
>
> Commited. Please talk with the port maintainers about including it
> in the next version.

	I'm not sure that the overrie should be needed, it is needed
for a DragonFly CD install but an install from source puts compatability
symlinks in /usr/include/machine which the CD install does not.

	The question, therefore, is should the compatability symlinks
be there ? If so I'll see if I can figure out how to make it happen for
a CD install.