program recovery using checkpointing

Kamal R. Prasad kamalpr at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 08:05:53 PST 2005

--- "Devon H. O'Dell" <dodell at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 05:30 -0800, Kamal R. Prasad
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> >  I have implemented some stuff as detailed in the
> > paper attached herewith. Anyone interested in
> using
> > it?
> >
> > thanks
> > -kamal

[snip]
> Looks pretty neat. Only nitpick I have about the
> paper is the changing
> font size ;)
>
> --Devon

Yeah -this is kinda my first paper. If there are
sufficient requests for code -I will send the patch on
this mailing list. So pl. send in your responses asap.

thanks
-kamal

Kamal R. Prasad
UNIX systems consultant
kamalp at xxxxxxx

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is:-).

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!