Patch to bring bktr driver up to FreeBSD current

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Wed Mar 9 04:07:42 PST 2005

On 09.03.2005, at 10:58, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
	The resulting patch can be found at:

	ftp//ftp.sohara.org/pub/bktr_2005_03_05.patch
Please update the patch as unified diff.
	Done - in the same place.
I'm doing a test run in a couple of minutes. If nobody else wants to
commit this, then I'll handle it.
okay. It didn't fix some issues I have here since the beginning, but
hey, that's not your fault :)

could you please pull up the $FreeBSD$ tags where appropriate, so that
we can stay in sync with new changes?

cheers
  simon
--