drm update having trouble making patch

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Sat Jun 11 18:30:51 PDT 2005

On 11.06.2005, at 16:42, Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:
	I have on my box an updated sys/dev/drm (matching the version in
FreeBSD current) which I'd like to put about for more testing. For me
it
works just as well (ie. badly) as the current rather old one but that
is
because I am suffering from the ATI/Asus crash under DRM problem which
is
well known but unsolved.
please communicate drm stuff to me, i updated a version some months ago
but never got real testing :( let's see what we got and missed each...

cheers
  simon
Work - Mac      +++  space for low $$$ NOW!1  +++      Campaign     \ /
PGP.sig