drm update having trouble making patch

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at in-nomine.org
Sun Jun 12 02:55:02 PDT 2005

-On [20050612 08:50], Steve O'Hara-Smith (steve at xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>	No -u and -c give much the same result, slightly different syntax
>but no new files and no mention of old stuff.

Normally you use -N for new files, however, CVS diff does not accept that.
You need to add the files to the CVS repository (not necessarily commit
them) and then cvs diff -u will give you added/new files.

Hence I prefer two trees and normal diff -ruN between them.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
Weep for the lives your wishes never lead...