drm update having trouble making patch

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Sat Jun 11 07:42:47 PDT 2005

	Hi,

	I have on my box an updated sys/dev/drm (matching the version in
FreeBSD current) which I'd like to put about for more testing. For me it
works just as well (ie. badly) as the current rather old one but that is
because I am suffering from the ATI/Asus crash under DRM problem which is
well known but unsolved.

	Anyway the problem is that I can't seem to get a decent patch
that does the right thing with all the new files and removed files. I
thought that 'diff -c -N' in .cvsrc should do the job but it doesn't.