patch to include ssh support in inetd.conf

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at in-nomine.org
Sun Jul 31 01:33:41 PDT 2005

-On [20050730 21:52], Toma? Bor?tnar (tomaz.borstnar at xxxxxxxx) wrote:
>	This is extremely useful when dealing with jails and should be there
>	anyway since with modern CPUs sshd startup time is not problematic:

Tomaz, I placed it below ftp and above telnet, since it is like that in
services.

Thanks.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination
is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination
encircles the world...