Patch to make for MAKEFLAGS quoting

Max Okumoto okumoto at ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 25 23:45:25 PST 2005

Max Okumoto wrote:
Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
 > On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 01:58:30PM +0100, Harti Brandt wrote:
 >>
 >> Hi,
 >>
 >> could one of you please test the attached patch for the quoting
 >> problem in make(1)?
 >>
 >> harti
 >
 > The patch works fine. It even fixed another problem in the xorg build.
 >
 > Joerg
Thanks Harti!

I worked up a patch for the current dfly usr.bin/make code base.
Can more people test it?
                Max
I tested the patch with buildworld/buildkernel/install and the
/usr/ports/x11-fonts/libXft make all-depends-list and it works
without any errors.  Anyone mind if I commit this to the tree?

				Max