dfports/sysutils/rc_subr

Joerg Sonnenberger joerg at britannica.bec.de
Thu Jan 6 12:26:51 PST 2005

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 05:08:56AM +0900, Hiroki Sato wrote:
>  Here is a patch of a new port override for sysutils/rc_subr.
>  Without this, most of the ports which depend on the ${PREFIX}/etc/rc.d
>  startup script are broken.

The problem is not the port, the problem is the package. We don't need
or want a port, because any port compiled on a DragonFly system just
works fine, since it doesn't add the sysutils/rc_subr dependence.

I already asked David Rhodus to fix the gobsd packages in this sense,
but it didn't happen yet.

Joerg