Cleanup Base: fetch

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Jan 4 15:10:13 PST 2005

:Hi,
:
:This is the first time I submit anything for anything ever so please
:let me know if I have done something wrong or missed something or
:anything that I should know with regards to submitting patches. I have
:also added my name to the list of modules being worked on, on the
:wiki. How does the removal of my name work from the busy applications
:list? Should I do it once the patch has been successful? Also who will
:cross out the fetch command from the list of applications that still
:need to be patched from the wiki if this patch is successful?
:
:I hope that you can help me in any errors that I have made in both the
:patches as well as the whole process of sending patches so that I may
:get up to speed with developing for DragonFly BSD as fast as possible
:and stop wasting time.
:
:Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused if any. If you can point
:me to any more documentation that might help, please do so.
:
:Thanks
:Jeandre du Toit

    I'm not sure about the Wiki, I don't manage that, but I committed
    your patch.  I did change the '\0' to 0.  Thanks for the submission!