Cleanup Base: fetch

Mads Martin Joergensen mmj at mmj.dk
Thu Jan 6 00:32:28 PST 2005

Jeandre du Toit wrote:
Thanks for all the help!

I have started looking at applying the patches and need to know a few
things. From what I can see it makes the most sense to upgrade to the
latest version of the RELENG_4 branch, is this correct? Another thing
that has been puzzling me is
Well, in general the branch with the latest and greatest fixes should be
used. Often that's the RELENG_5 branch, but sometimes it's the RELENG_4
one.
One should just always be looking for the version with the most fixes,
and then sync them.
--
Mads Martin Joergensen, http://mmj.dk
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic