dfuife_curses and how to use it

sam samwun at hgcbroadband.com
Wed Jan 12 23:44:46 PST 2005

Chris Pressey wrote:
On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:19:21 +0800
sam <samwun at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The entire widget (including Welcome text and the buttons) and its
subsequent widgets are white on black regardless whether the cursor
have  moved to the text button or not.

In the case of textboxes, only the edges of the widget are
highlighted, and a cursor appears at the text insertion point
between them.  This cursor is handled by curses itself, so I don't
think you have much control over its appearance.
What I meant is when the cursor moved to the textbox (eg. Install
DragonFly BSD), I don't see the colour of the textbox and its edge is
changed to the colour that different to the background colour (black).
All text/textboxes are stay the same colour regardless whether the
cursor is moved onto it, and the background colour of the textbox is
always in black.