dfuife_curses and how to use it and setting its background colour..

sam samwun at hgcbroadband.com
Wed Jan 12 10:04:19 PST 2005

sam wrote:

Chris Pressey wrote:

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:54:48 +0800
sam <samwun at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

http://www.bsdinstaller.org/download.html

Hi, thanks for the link. I have all of the libs and programs installed
in my FreeBSD system (5.3). From a glance, there is a question I would
like to ask. What is the purpose of running dfuibe_installer before
running dfuife_curses?
I tried the following commands:
/usr/local/sbin/dfuibe_installer -o /
/usr/local/sbin/dfuife_curses

the above commands display a dialog with message sort of  "installation
Dragonfly BSD...."

I also found the /tmp directory has a new file /tmp/extracted_vars.txt
which contains alot of system information about my system.

The README files from these programs give me an overview about how to
link my c program with these libraires. Is that meant if I want to
create a custom installation procedure, I will need to link my C
programs to the dfui* libraries files?

Hi, I found another problem when running dfuife_curses. When pressing
down the arrow keys of the keypads, I don't see the colour of the cursor
contrast with the froground colour, so the background colour of the text
is unchange when the cursor moving over the text. How can I change the
setting of background colour of the cursor?

Thanks
Sam
Thanks
Sam