dfports/x11/xorg-documents 6.7.0 -> 6.8.1

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Sat Jan 1 06:59:35 PST 2005

On 01.01.2005, at 04:51, Glenn Johnson wrote:
However, there is a big showstopper. I tried running KDE and GNOME
and both crashed after the update. Please read the following
messages to find out what happened...
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=136823+0+current/
freebsd-ports
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-x11/2004-December/
001360.html
What is FreeBSD doing to get xorg-6.8.1 to work?
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/cvs-ports/2004-December/053858.html
Thanks.  I incorporated those patches with Hiroki Sato's xorg-6.8.1
patches and everything is working fine so far.
just as a note: dragonfly doesn't need this, at least -current. joerg
finally committed my uthread fake lazy binding libc patches and stuff
should do its job without libxthrstub needed.

cheers
  simon
--
/"\