NCURSES not done, and not going to mess with build system.

Tsume tsume at code-exec.net
Sun Feb 27 10:44:20 PST 2005

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 18:10:41 +0000, Liam J. Foy <liamfoy at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Note to everyone: Sending 2MB patches to a mailing list is really
silly. Please, if you have a large attachment upload it someplace
and mention the link in the email.
Cheers,

Hello, this is Tsume. What a nice day outside. Is everyone having a nice
day? I could have uploaded to my server, yes, nstead of leeching the
bandwidth of the all mighty news server. My apologies for the inconvience.

Maybe in the future sombody can make a tool to make it easy for people to
create, maintain, and upgrade the code in the base without rewriting every
makefile from scratch. I'll just override the ncurses installs on my
machines with 5.4 since 5.1 had quite a few bugs and less complete
functions.

TSUME