Patch to getcap facility

Sascha Wildner saw at online.de
Thu Feb 24 22:52:10 PST 2005

Kevin M. Kilbride wrote:

Okay, I think I may finally have figured out how to post to this list. I
sent these before, but didn't realize I needed to be subscribed for them
to be accepted (actually, based on the comments shown on your "cleanup"
page, I had no idea I was submitting to a mailing list at all...call me
naive).
Kevin,

I've clarified the submission guidelines on the wiki page a bit. Thanks
for noticing.

In general, if you find unclear points or errors in the wiki, don't
hesitate to correct them yourself. Any contribution is welcome. :)

Regards,
Sascha
--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx