DragonFly and X.org

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Tue Feb 8 09:30:37 PST 2005

http://www.in-nomine.org/~asmodai/xorg-new.patch

ThatŽs the latest work I had done on X.orgŽs HEAD before I left for Brasil.
(where I still am)

And AGAIN, I will stress the fact that I have a PR open @ freedesktop.org
and I urge people to actually USE this PR for the work on X.org instead of
all this hickety-hackety x.org work that has been going on and on for the
past months now.

I am not sure if I already submitted this patchset to the PR yet, since it
was all done just prior to my leaving to São Paulo.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
My greatest fear...  Is that all my Memories will be lost...  Like
tears, in the rain...