NCURSES not done, and not going to mess with build system.

Eirik Nygaard eirikn at kerneled.com
Mon Feb 28 06:29:14 PST 2005

On Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 12:29:31PM -0500, Tsume wrote:
> I sent the last patch late, adn didn't test. Sorry, the patch wasn't even
> made right. Oh well. I relise to upgrade ncurses I'd need to write the
> makefiles from scratch. If I can't automate makefiles, then its a complete
> waste of time. Therefore, I will attach the tar gzips of the directories.
> I'm not going to waste time on a pointless build method which isn't 1)
> automated and 2) no tool to convert premade makefiles which work. So it
> will stay so until someone wants to write it. Oh well I say.
>
> TSUME

Hmm, looks like my last mail did not reach the list, or perhaps I mistyped
something.

At least what I said in the last mail was that I can do the ncurses update if
noone else steps up. Took a quick glance at it yesterday and I think I could
copy/paste a lot from the makefiles generated by configure.

--
Eirik Nygaard.